Sage go subscription
From 30th April 2017 Sage will not only be selling all its software on subscription tied into 1 year or 2 year contracts, it will also no longer be selling upgrades to Sage 50 but replacing it with the brand new Sage 50c software (365 office integration included).
Sage 50c is the same Sage 50 software but with Microsoft Office 365 integration. An Office 365 Business Premium seat is included for free with Sage 50c Standard or Professional.
Sage say that ‘with the integration with Office 365 you can:
- Seamlessly integrate with Sage 50c to give you everything you need to run your business wherever you are
- Work and collaborate anywhere with trusted applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook powered by business class e-mail
- Host and join meetings and securely store and access your documents whenever you want
- Take advantage of the latest desktop and cloud versions of the Office apps.
- Get 1TB cloud storage and exciting communication tools like HD video conferencing.’
Options available to our clients
If you use Sage 50 software (Accounts, Accounts Plus or Professional) and like to upgrade every 3-4 years then you will only be able to do this until 30th April 2017. After this date Sage will not issue any new perpetual licences. Please contact us for a subsidised quote.
RRP subscription prices for Sage 50c
The new subscription prices are as follows:
Standard RRP- £60 per month plus VAT (for 2 companies, 1 user). Add £12 plus VAT for an additional user.
Professional RRP- £125 per month plus VAT (for 10 companies, 1 user). Add £25 plus VAT for an additional 20 users.
Reduced subscription prices for Sage 50c available to our clients and current users of Sage 50
These represent a 50% reduction in RRP and are available for either one or two year contracts. Remember that you are tied into the contract for the length of the term and will have to pay the total cost whether you decide to use the software or not. After the contract term the price will revert to the RRP price above.
We are told that these are going to be available up to 30th April 2017 but there are no guarantees that they will be available after that date.
Standard – £30 per month plus VAT (for 2 companies, 1 user). Add £12 for an additional user.
Professional – £62.50 per month plus VAT (for 10 companies, 1 user). Add £25 for an additional 20 users